Barila No Boil Lasagna
9 ounces lasagna noodle, boil or no boil (I prefer to use the boil noodles, I put them in the lasagna uncooked)
15 ounces ricotta cheese
4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 pound ground beef, turkey, italian sausage (your choice), browned and drained
27 ounces spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In bowl, combine beaten eggs, ricotta cheese and TWO cups of the mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Set aside.
3. In a 13X9X3 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan.
4. Layer in the order, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles (they will overlap), then 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, half the browned meat, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
5. Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 part of the ricotta cheese mixture, and 1 1/2 c. sauce.
6. Next layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture and remained meat, 1 cup of sauce.
7. For top layer, 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
8. Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes.
TIP: great to freeze for future use. Need less, make this into (2) 8x8 pans.
Enjoy with your favorite garlic bread and salad....