10-minute Pork Lo Mein Recipe
From Betty Crocker's kitchen
Total Time: 19 min | 10 min prep
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 3/4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8 inch strips
• 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
• 1 cup broccoli floret
• 4 medium green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Cook’s Tip: Check your freezer section for frozen vegetables. Modify the vegetables to your liking.
1. Heat skillet or wok over med-high heat; add oil and rotate skillet to coat.
2. Add pork and stir fry 5 min or until no longer pink.
3. Gently break apart noodles; add to skillet along with water, seasoning packet, and remaining ingredients.
• Cook’s Know How: Add a little bit of seasoning packet at a time. It is way too salty for us.
4. Heat to boiling; boil 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are softened.