- Grill your Chicken in olive oil. Spice it with salt & pepper for flavor. I added some garlic also.
- Cook your pasta. Any pasta will taste yummy! Make sure to throw a generous amount of salt and oil into your cooking water. The salt helps flavor the pasta as well as helps your water boil faster.
- Rinse & Drain pasta.
- Once your pasta is cooked aldente', toss together with a drizzle of olive oil and 3-4 heaping teaspoons of pesto (this depends on the # of people you are feeding). If you need more pesto, add to your liking. We LOVE pesto, so the more the better. We buy our pesto from Costco. It goes bad fast, pay attention to the date on the bottle. We freeze small containers of pesto so it doesn't go bad on us - lesson learned quickly.
- Diagonally slice your chicken and place on top of the tossed pasta.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable, salad, garlic bread.
- We also love Cunetto's Tiramisu, we love it so much we wont order it anywhere else since we have been disappointed. I am still looking for this recipe.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Pesto Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta & Your Fave Italian Salad (Monday)
This meal was created after we went to Cunetto's House of Pasta and I had leftover Pesto Pasta. We love Cunetto's and miss it since we don't live in STL anymore. This recipe is a requested favorite of several friends & their families. I hope you enjoy and it becomes a part of your go to menu choices.