I received this recipe from my mother-in-law. This will be our first time making this recipe. I hear it is oh so yummy delicious.
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli or your favorite filled ravioli
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) bottle spaghetti sauce
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In 9x13-inch dish spread a little bit of sauce at bottom (to prevent sticking).
- Put on ravioli, as many as will fit without being"tight".
- Put on more sauce and then cheese.
- Repeat until all ravioli is gone.
- Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes. (Usually have three layers of about 15 ravioli in each layer.)