Mexican/Southwest Rice (Birds Eye is really good & easy) (coupons)
Sweet Corn Cakes, Servings 12
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix (the mix with water variety, I used Martha White)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans creamed corn
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter on top.
Guacamole with a Twist from Food Network Magazine. Or make your own favorite recipe. TIP: To help keep your guacamole from turning brown, leave the avocado pit in the guacamole.
Mexican Brownies. We haven't tried these, but it sounds oh so yummy!
Mix Up Margaritas