Crispy Turkey Cutlets
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Start to finish: 5 minutes
Notes: You can bread the turkey cutlets up to 1 day in advance, then keep them refrigerated.
3 Tablespoons olive oil
4 turkey cutlets , pounded thin
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 large egg, beaten
2/3 cup bread crumbs (we use panko bread crumbs)
1. Season the turkey with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. Coat with the flour, then dip in the eggs (letting any excess drip off)
3. Coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere
4. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Cook the turkey until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
We will serve this with Birds Eye Lightly Sauced Pasta & Vegis (I'm still trying to clean out the freezer). Coupon