Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
1/2 pound ground beef
1 small onion
12 inch pizza crust, prebaked
8 ounces pizza sauce
6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
20 dill pickle slices (optional)
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, Shredded
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
2. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Time Saver: Cook your meet & onions ahead of time. Freezes great in sandwich bags.
Cherry Brownie Cobler
Source: Cherry Marketing Institute
Internet address: http://www.cherrymkt.org/index.html
1 21 1/2-ounce package brownie mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil OR 1/2 cup applesauce
1 9-ounce package yellow cake mix, dry
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 21-ounce can cherry filling and topping
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using water, vegetable oil and egg. Spread dough evenly in a lightly greased 13 × 9 × 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 15 minutes, or until brownies are halfway done.
3. Meanwhile, cut butter into dry cake mix until mixture is crumbly. Remove half-baked brownies from oven; spoon cherry filling as evenly as possible over brownie layer. Sprinkle cake mixture over cherry layer. Continue baking in a 350º degree oven about 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown and brownies and filling are set. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Serve with: A side of Netflix for a great night of family fun time!