Cunetto House of Pasta Chicken Spedini
6 ounces chicken breast, cut 1" pieces
1 cup olive oil
1 cup white wine
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 Tablespoons parsley
1 Tablespoon minced garlic cloves
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup lemon juice
1. Place all ingredients (except butter and lemon juice) into a large bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Place the chicken on skewers and broil for 8-10 minutes.
3. Prepare sauce by infusing together butter and lemon juice.
4. Ladle over the cooked chicken and serve.
8 ounces pasta
3 Tablespoons pesto sauce, We like Costco's - freezes great!
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Prepare pasta per directions.
3. Toss with olive oil pesto. Add more if desired.